CustomLinc has been working with tour operators since 2004 providing tailored solutions for their unique businesses throughout Australia, New Zealand and
Fiji. This position is based in our Lindfield office in Sydney.
You will be part of a distributed team who are the primary point of contact our clients have with CustomLinc. Initially focused on support, the potential
for your growth will be rapid as you adapt and understand what we can offer our clients. Within 6 months, travel to clients' sites is expected,
where you will conduct training and configuration needs to meet the clients' requirements.
Key Roles based on experience:
- First line support for Clients via phone, email and support software
- Develop and maintain deep customer contact relationships.
- Develop clear and concise business requirements or issue explanations when escalation required
- Collaborate with our Professional Services team to maximise solution options for our Clients
- As part of the Customer Service team, shared responsibility regarding Quality Assurance (testing, documenting and co-ordinating the distribution of
customisations and annual releases)
- Provide Sales and Management support by conducting demonstrations and other activities to showcase our solutions
- Co-ordinate full life-cycle implementations at new Client sites - from Discovery to Configuration to Training to Go Live to ongoing support.
What you must bring to our team?
- 3+ years full-time work in a related field
- A self-starter with a great work ethic and enthusiasm - showing initiative, the capability to manage a number of tasks simultaneously and the ability
to work autonomously as well as within a team
- An ability to 'think outside the box' when problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fundamental IT skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of the tourism industry is highly desirable, preferably from a tourism operator's perspective.
- If you have had any exposure to Accounting or Marketing we would also like to understand to what level
If you think you could add benefit to our team, please respond by supplying a resume and covering letter to explain what you can offer us.
**** No Agents please