CustomLinc is a fast growing software provider for the tourism industry. We are looking for a developer that has experience in JADE and preferably one other Object Oriented programming language such as .NET C# or JAVA.
The position offers the right candidate a challenging and exciting role in a small development where you will be responsible for developing both the front and back-end of our two flagship products for tourism operators and travel agents.
At a minimum you will possess the following skills:
• 5 years software development experience in a OO environment with exposure to JADE (www.jadeworld.com)
• 2 years experience in business analysis and software design
• 1 years experience developing standard web services or working with Window Communication Foundation (WCF)
• Strong work ethic with a proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
The following attributes will also been seen as favourable in assessing your candidacy for the position:
• Web development experience
• Previous experience developing software for the tourism industry
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Designing and developing software
• Undertaking unit and regression testing
• Produce design documentation
• Occasional interstate travel to attend customer sites
The remuneration package will be negotiated based on your relevant skills and experience.
JADE Developers in other locations will be considered.