CustomLinc has been working with tour operators since 2004 providing tailored solutions for their unique businesses throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. This position is based in our Lindfield office in Sydney.
You will be part of a distributed team who are the primary point of contact our clients have with CustomLinc. Initially focused on support, the potential for your growth will be rapid as you adapt and understand what we can offer our clients. Within 6 months, travel to clients' sites is expected, where you will conduct training and configuration needs to meet the clients' requirements.
Key Roles based on experience:
What you must bring to our team?
If you think you could add benefit to our team, please respond by supplying a resume and covering letter to explain what you can offer us.
**** No Agents please
CustomLinc is a fast growing software provider for the tourism industry. We are looking for a developer that has experience in JADE and preferably one other Object Oriented programming language such as .NET C# or JAVA.
The position offers the right candidate a challenging and exciting role in a small development where you will be responsible for developing both the front and back-end of our two flagship products for tourism operators and travel agents.
At a minimum you will possess the following skills:
• 5 years software development experience in a OO environment with exposure to JADE (www.jadeworld.com)
• 2 years experience in business analysis and software design
• 1 years experience developing standard web services or working with Window Communication Foundation (WCF)
• Strong work ethic with a proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
The following attributes will also been seen as favourable in assessing your candidacy for the position:
• Web development experience
• Previous experience developing software for the tourism industry
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Designing and developing software
• Undertaking unit and regression testing
• Produce design documentation
• Occasional interstate travel to attend customer sites
The remuneration package will be negotiated based on your relevant skills and experience.
JADE Developers in other locations will be considered.